TECHNOCRACY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for TECHONCRACY Alliance within Gatewars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to Know Others

Go down 
+15
CROC
JolietJake
Facepie
izzyizzyizzy
hagar
Telmek
~LordRse~
elhard
Patron
DarkWolfe
Boral
quantumâ„¢
Migstaxe
defdragon123
Eea1067
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Facepie

Getting to Know Others - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 am

Good times Razz Smile So whats news guys?
Back to top Go down
defdragon123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:24 am

Not much... You?
Back to top Go down
https://technocracy.darkbb.com
Facepie

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 pm

not much, Uni is about to start =[
Back to top Go down
defdragon123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 am

College is about to re-start for me Sad
Back to top Go down
KnightRider1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 am

I'm on Vaca here in our timeshare in Orlando, FL til tomorrow, then it's back to work for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.whelansolutions.com
defdragon123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:43 am

Ok fair enough.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfe

DarkWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:43 am

I'm back after battling depression yet again, still not a hundred per cent but getting there
Back to top Go down
kaffe

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm

king

Hi, all, it's been quiet here for a while. I'm kaffe in the game and Robert IRL. I'm 50 y.o. and live in California, USA.

I joined Technocracy a bit more than four years ago, then moved to found our present training alliance, Tech Ventures, last Autumn. I like a relaxed approach -- it IS a game, after all -- but require some minimal participation when my players are not on vacation mode.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 am

Thank you Kaffe.

On that note, I'd like to let the alliance know that since my birthday is tomorrow, I will be going on vaca tonight at around 9pm EST. I will relieve myself of vaca on Sunday around 4pm EST at the earliest. Any problems or questions, please send me a pm here on the forum, or through my email at nalehwwehttaM@live.com (Please be sure to note that you're a Tech member, as I get a lot of different emails from many people.)
Thanks and catch y'all later! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
KnightRider1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Well hey howdy hey!!! It's been a while since I've chatted with Tech. Apparently it's been a while since you've chatted with each other as well,lol
Back to top Go down
defdragon123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:48 pm

O its been ages lol.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 pm

What happened here? It seems that after I left, noone wanted to use the forum. Well have no fear, Piranhas are here. AND, we might have a psychopath that likes to venture the forums, so you may want to alert your forum comedy club, as it's going to be a wild one Smile

Actually, I asked for the peace treaty between our two alliances, as each of us has traders, and, well, I kinda missed you guys! Sad
Back to top Go down
Navy1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 pm

No forum psychopath resides in the midst of the Piranhas..I have no clue what Knight is talking about Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
defdragon123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 am

Lol im not even in Tech anymore. Im in New World Order.
Back to top Go down
Navy1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:01 am

Doh! lol..well as long as you're active on these forums it doesn't bother me who you're with. I just love me some forums Razz
Back to top Go down
KnightRider1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:35 am

defdragon123 wrote:
Lol im not even in Tech anymore. Im in New World Order.

When did that happen???
Back to top Go down
defdragon123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 am

Like ages ago Razz about a year ago i left Tech went to delta in Omega and now joined NWO when delta collapsed
Back to top Go down
defdragon123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 am

Navy1 wrote:
Doh! lol..well as long as you're active on these forums it doesn't bother me who you're with. I just love me some forums Razz

I used to be the leader of Technocracy affter the great leader Bill. It was me that suggested the new training alliance Tech Ventures.
Back to top Go down
Navy1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 am

ah ok I see. Well, now if only the people from TV could just start using their own forums! lol
Back to top Go down
KnightRider1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Yeah I remember you going to Delta, just didn't know you went to new order.
I kinda miss being in Tech, it had it's good times. However, I'm very happy in Piranhas
Back to top Go down
elhard

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 am

Navy1 wrote:
ah ok I see. Well, now if only the people from TV could just start using their own forums! lol

Technocracy ingame activity is very low so i dont think they even vist this forum anymore Sad Or maybe someone from Techno will prove me wrong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Navy1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm

well damn..I know oma desala is active because I've been trading with him. He's just not active on the forums I guess.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Navy1 wrote:
well damn..I know oma desala is active because I've been trading with him. He's just not active on the forums I guess.

Yeah, I'm working on that. I'm sure he will be able to spark some encouragement into the other members of Techno. Maybe he'll start some contests!! *Hint Hint*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Others   Getting to Know Others - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Others
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TECHNOCRACY :: Public Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: